Monday, April 30

{LOOKBOOK} MY FAV OUTFIT THIS DAYS



















This is one of my favourite outfits this days.. I love everything about it! As you maybe already figure it out - I am in love with black leather jacket (someone watching lookbooks on my blog, could think this is the only jacket I have, LOL)... I like this top because it is such a statement piece and I get it in New Yorker for low price (ca.14 €).


As you can see I have already worn my new silver bracelet that I show you in this post here and I think that it fits perfect to this look. What do you think?

Do you like my style? How would you call it? I would like to believe (blush) that is kinda "GlamRock" style ... 
How would you describe your style? What do you like to wear this days (when you don't know what the weather will be like - at least here in Germany one minute is sunny and warm and in next minute is rainy and cold)

Love you my fabulous!

P.S.: THANK YOU so much for the most beautiful gift that you could give me - for our total 50.000 page views in first 5 and half months of my blogging.

Wearing:
Zara Jeans
Vero Moda Jacket
New Yorker Top
Guess Watch
H&M Bracelet
Kinky Rocker Bracelet 
Zara Bag
Non branded Boots/Bulls

3 comments:

  1. über hud outfit, pa majca je itak top da čevlou, jakne itd.sploh ne omenjam :D komot bi use posvojila. mene spominjaš na rock chic na teh slikcah ;)
    & u slo mamo soncee in do 30 stopinj, tak da je itak nujno met čim manj na seb,pa pomožnosti japonke :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Što se mene tiče, look je savršen, baš ništa ne treba ni dodati ni oduzeti. Ipak, ono što mi je nekako posebno cool je ruž. Odlično ide uz ovu crno-bijelu kombinaciju. Prava točka na i. :)
    P.S. Moglo bi uskoro i do Njemačke ovo lijepo vrijeme, već dva dana oko 30 stupnjeva. :)

    ReplyDelete