Monday, November 21

CREATIVE ALLROUNDER

Bild 7
Ania'lysis: Interview: Karina Fog for QueensUnited Magazine
Inspired by: Karina Fog


In short
  • I am publishing an interview that I have made with Karina Fog for November edition of QueensUnited Magazine. I love working for this magazine, it is my pure pleasure.
  • Why Karina Fog? She inspire me. She is beautiful, sexy, Danish ex model. A writer of a book called Women in the Shadow and an interior designer. She is a wife of a former handball player Marko Fog and a proud mummy. Above all I would say, she is a Life Lover.
  • What is QueensUnited Magazine: It is an international magazine made for wives and girlfriends of professional handball, football and ice hockey players.
 
ENGLISH VERSION:

Creative Allrounder: Karina Fog

AP: Karina,  I am a big fan of attractive, young, charismatic and successful women and it just seems that you are all that in one person. How you do it? With two kids and an ex professional athlete?
KF: Well first I would like to say thanks for the very sweet words. I’m flattered! I don’t really have a clear answer for everybody, but for me I have just learned as I got older to relax, and don’t really care so much about what everybody thinks of me. When I was “young” and in my early and middle twenties I cared too much about such things. I have learned with my age not to think so much about that, and just do what I feel like. That’s the good thing about getting older, you get more confident with yourself. Many women of today are just too nice and concerned about their behavior/reputation and afraid to stand out. I’m not perfect at all, and I’m very aware of that, and not afraid to admit it. So for me it felt like my own personal success came, as soon as I relaxed. Just do it! As Nike says!:-)

AP:  Let’s start at the very beginning – how did you step into the world of sports? How did you meet your husband and what were you doing  before you started living that kind of life? 
KF:Wow… that’s many years ago and we have to go all the way back to 1999. So now I feel really old! My life got literally turned upside down. I traveled the world as a model and lived in cities like Tokyo, Osaka, Milano, Istanbul, Barcelona and Hamburg. It was a very busy lifestyle but I liked all the challenges and the never-ending changes. I had actually signed with an agency in Miami, and was looking forward to go over there for a long time. But on a weekend out in Copenhagen together with my friends, I saw Ian standing at a bar. He caught my eyes right away. But he never came and said hello to me. So at the end I went over to him and asked if he would like to join me in the bar for a drink, and he accepted my invitation, and the rest is history. I have never been afraid to go after something I want. “If you want it go get it” and I got him. Five weeks later I moved all my stuff from Copenhagen to Ian’s apartment in Gummersbach. That’s pretty crazy when I think back but also typical me. It was a huge change. In ‘97 I was at the hottest club in Tokyo partying next to Jordan, Pippen, Rodman and the rest of the Chicago Bulls, and two years later I sat at Bit Boulevard (a pub in GM) singing German schlager songs. Each with its own charm. But the first year I didn’t care at all, because we were in love, and we only left the bedroom when it was absolutely necessary ;). Later on when I needed something else than just looking at Ian the whole day, I took an education as an interior decorator, so I also had my own life next to Ian’s. Ian is actually also my first real boyfriend, which is really rare for a girl born and raised in Copenhagen.
Img 1875
Photo: Personal Source
AP: You are now, call it “retired wife of a professional handball player” and in all this years I’m sure you experienced all the positive and negative sides of this lifestyle. What did you like the most and what did you hate? What have changed for you? 
KF: Yes I’m retired so to speak, but everything in our life today is still concerning around handball. Today Ian is a trainer for the Swedish team OV Helsingborg, and that’s also on a very professional level with training every day and games Wednesdays and in the weekends. Beyond that he also work as an agent. So besides the children and me he has around 10 players who he daily keeps an eye on. I call them our extra kids. What I liked and hated the most of the professional handball lifestyle, was that there is a lot of free time, but no freedom. You have a lot of time together but you can never do something impulsive, like taking the car and drive to Paris. Your man is always tied up with training. And I love being impulsive.

AP: What would be your tips for all girlfriends and wives of professional athletes? 
KF: Never forget yourself and what you stand for as a person. Don’t live your husbands/boyfriends life do only support it. Keep it real and remember what you like to do for yourself, and your own development. Don’t become a shadow of the girl you used to be, before entering his world. Remember whom he felt in love with.

AP: Partners of professional athletes are often asked and involved in speeches about a sport lifestyle, about guys and matches and about all this things that we are truly not involved or we don’t know that much about at all. If I am right you tried to do something different, you wrote a book about girlfriends and wives of professional athlete in Denmark, called “Kvinden I Skyggen”. What was the idea behind that project?
KF:“The woman in the shadow” was a natural project for me. I love to write and have worked as a freelance writer for the last five years, where I have mainly written about interior. So to write a book was for me the next step of my development. And today it’s a big plus to have a published book at my CV. But I also learned during my 10 interesting conversations with the women in the book, that my working future is not only in the world of writing. So I have decided to apply to the university next year, and study psychology with specializing in communication. 

AP: Let’s stay a little bit more at your book. I am really interested if you have gotten any reactions of the press and the media and if yes – what did they think about the book?
KF: The media found the book very interesting. Maybe because nobody had never written about “the person behind”. But a funny subject is that, the women in the book actually talks about their men’s carrier and what a huge effort they have put into their sport. So it’s not just a book for the female audience, but also very interesting reading for the men who are interested in sport as well.

AP: And since the book is about girlfriends and wives of professional athletes I am interested to know what was a thing, almost every women mentioned in the book? What is the main problem for the wives of professional athletes, whether they are together with a football player, handball player or a golf professional and shot putter?
KF: That they have to move around all the time. They don’t really get to settle down, before they have to move again. But the funny thing is that this lifestyle has never been a problem for me. I love to discover new places and meeting new people. Maybe because of my past, where I also traveled all the time. Today I still hope that we’ll move out again one day. I love the south, and I’m definitely not made to life in the cold north.

AP:You are a young mommy of two princesses, how old are they? What are they like? If you have to describe each in one adjective what would it be? 
KF: Yes I was pretty young when I had my children. Isabella is my firstborn and she is 7 years old. Sophia came 15 months later and she was actually not planned, she just happened! I remember sitting together with Emmanuelle Narcisse after a game in Gummersbach. I had a 5-month-old baby in my arms, and I told her I was pregnant again. She just looked at me with a shocked expression, and the only thing I could think was FUCK! Indeed the first year was hard, but then it became very fun. They are pseudo twins today and very close. Describe them in one adjective well…
Isabella = Mild
Sophia = Wild
Img 2087
Photo: Personal Source
AP: Let’s touch a sensitive point of a stereotype about successful woman being a mum. Is it possible? How you balance your family life and business? Why you think you are a good mum?
KF:There are both positive and negative sides of getting children late or early in life. I was married when I was 21, pregnant when I was 24, mom at 25 and mom again at 26. It’s not normal behavior for a Danish girl at all! But today I’m 32 years old, and I have two girls aged 6 and 7. Many of my friends at same age have babies, and stocked the whole day in their homes. But my thirties are very free, and I love it. I get calls on my cell phone where my girls ask if they can sleep over at their friend’s houses, so I have al ready started to let go a bit and getting used to days without children. Then I can focus on my work and school. I believe in a free upbringing. Why I am a good mum? Hmmm… difficult to answer. I think all parents would always have a slightly bad conscience, we always think we could do better. But that’s probably a manufacture we have developed. So I would leave that question up to other to judge. But I’m not that kind of mum who stands in the kitchen the whole day cooking and baking. And while the bread is in the oven we take a long walk on the beach collecting stones. It happens but not quite often. Instead they know exactly what to order at our favorite café because we go there very often to talk and hang out, and they can sing along at Kanye West or Black Eyed Peas songs because we love to dance to that kind of music. But the most important thing parents can give their children is love, no matter if you are rich or poor, or how you choose to be a parent. 

AP: I started the interview with compliments and I will continue it that way. They say thirties are new twenties and it seems that women in their thirties know much more how to enjoy life, how to look sexy and happy. Is that a reason why you appear on the cover of a Danish woman magazine called “Q”? What is a real woman all about? 
KF:The magazine “Q” was just a job. I still work as a model from time to time. But true I do love the thirties and all the benefits. I personally think that some of the most beautiful woman in the world is in the thirties and forties such as Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Princess Rania of Jordan and Helena Christensen. They have an inner peace, and that’s very appealing. 
 
AP: And what do you do at the age of 32 to stay in shape, so you can still work as a model? 
KF:  For the last couple of years I have been very active. When I was 18 I could live of Mc Donald’s, you couldn’t see it on my body. But unfortunately today when I have eaten a Snickers, I can just place it right on my tummy! I run almost every day but not many kilometers. Instead I run with a very high intensity, and 2-3 times a week I run “Kielerlaufen” (interval training system from THW Kiel). Ian finds it extremely amusing when I’m sprinting between the lampposts on our street, but he doesn’t laugh so much when he sees what it does to my bud and back thighs. It’s very effective and recommendable! I’m not extreme and I don’t deny myself anything, but I’m also aware if I have been out drinking alcohol the whole night, you can be sure to see me the next day in the woods running of the calories and sweating out the alcohol. I like to be in a good shape and have some kind of muscles.

AP: So have you ever considered running as a professional? 
KF:  When I was around 13-14 years old the athlete club Sparta here in Copenhagen were interested in me. They told me I had a chance to be a very good athlete. But the amount of time you have to use to be a professional is enormous. And even then you will maybe never qualify for The Olympics. I couldn’t see myself living on a strictly diet and train hard every day to become a professional athlete in track and field. So instead I became a model. To win medals has never been a goal for me, I just have to be satisfied with my own goals and feel that I’m good. You get addicted of being fit!

AP: From you answers we can see that you know a lot about sport lifestyle and that other girls can learn from you. I would like to end our conversation with one simple question. What was your motto all this years? 
KF: Well that's over the last 12 years. It's a very long time, and I have experienced a lot of different things. But I have always tried to be honest to myself. So in that case I would have to quote Alanis Morissette:
“I'm a bitch I'm a lover. I'm a child I'm a mother. I'm a sinner I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell I'm your dream. I'm nothin' in between…”

AP:Thank you so much for your time to talk with us.

GERMAN VERSION:

Kreativer Allrounder: Karina Fog 

Mail 12
Photo: Personal Source
Mail 10
Photo: Personal Source
 
AP: Karina, ich bin ein großer Fan von attraktiven, jungen, charismatischen und erfolgreichen Frauen und es scheint, dass Du das alles in einer Person bist. Wie machst Du das? Auch noch mit zwei Kindern und einem Ex-Profi-Sportler zu Hause?
KF: Nun, zunächst möchte ich mich bedanken für Deine sehr süßen Worte. Ich fühle mich geschmeichelt! Ich habe nicht wirklich eine klare Antwort darauf, aber für mich persönlich, je älter ich werde, desto entspannter werde ich. Ich denke nicht mehr viel darüber nach, was andere über mich denken. Als ich "jung" und in meinen frühen und mittleren zwanziger Jahren war, habe ich mir viel zu sehr Gedanken gemacht. Das ist das Gute am Älterwerden, man bekommt mehr Selbstbewusstsein- ich mache nur noch Dinge auf die ich Lust habe. Viele Frauen von heute sind einfach zu nett und besorgt um ihr Verhalten und ihren Ruf und haben Angst aufzufallen. Ich bin überhaupt nicht perfekt, und das ist mir bewusst und ich habe keine Angst das zuzugeben. Also ich habe das Gefühl, dass mein persönlicher Erfolg kam, als ich anfing zu entspannen. Just do it! Wie Nike zu sagen pflegt!:-)

AP: Lass uns ganz am Anfang beginnen - wie bist du in die Welt des Sports gekommen? Wie hast Du Deinen Mann kennengelernt und was hast Du in der Zeit davor getan? 
KF: Wow ... das sind ja doch schon einige Jahre, wir müssen im Jahr 1999 anfangen- So, jetzt fühle ich mich wirklich alt!Mein Leben hat sich buchstäblich auf den Kopf gestellt. Ich reiste damals um die Welt als Model und lebte in Städten wie Tokio, Osaka, Mailand, Istanbul, Barcelona und Hamburg. Es war ein sehr geschäftiges Leben, aber ich mochte all’ die Herausforderungen und die nie endenden Veränderungen. Ich hatte eigentlich bei einer Agentur in Miami unterzeichnet, und freute mich dort für eine lange Zeit hin zu gehen. Aber an einem Wochenende zusammen mit meinen Freunden in Kopenhagen sah ich Ian an der Bar stehen. Er hat meine Blicke sofort bemerkt. Aber er kam nie an und sagte „Hallo“ zu mir. Also ging ich am Ende zu ihm hinüber und fragte, ob er nicht Lust hätte, mich an die Bar für einen Drink zu begleiten, und da er meine Einladung angenommen hat, ist der Rest Geschichte. Ich habe nie Angst gehabt, das zu verfolgen, was ich wollte. "wenn man etwas will, muss man die Initiative ergreifen“ - und ich bekam ihn. Fünf Wochen später zog ich mit allen meinen Sachen von Kopenhagen in Ians Wohnung nach Gummersbach. Das ist ziemlich verrückt, aber auch typisch für mich, wenn ich so zurück denke! Es war eine große Veränderung. In '97 war ich in den heißesten Clubs in Tokio , habe neben Jordan, Pippen, Rodman und der Rest der Chicago Bulls gefeiert und zwei Jahre später saß ich bei Bit Boulevard (eine Bar in GM) und singe deutsche Schlager. Alles hat seinen eigenen Charme. Aber das erste Jahr hat mich gar nichts gekümmert, weil wir verliebt waren, und wir das Schlafzimmer nur verließen, wenn es absolut notwendig war;). Später, als ich wieder etwas anderes brauchte, als nur den ganzen Tag Ian zu betrachten, habe ich eine Ausbildung als Innenarchitekt angefangen, so hatte ich auch mein eigenes Leben neben Ians. Ian ist eigentlich auch mein erster richtiger Freund, was wirklich selten ist für ein Mädchen, das in Kopenhagen geboren wurde. ☺

AP: Du bist nun, nennen wir es "im Ruhestand an der Seite eines professionellen Handballspielers" und in all diesen Jahren bin ich sicher, dass Du sowohl die positiven, als auch die negativen Seiten dieses Lebensstils erlebt hast. Was hat Dir am besten gefallen und was hast Du gehasst? Was hat sich verändert?
KF: Ja, ich bin sozusagen im Ruhestand, aber alles in unserem Leben dreht sich auch heute noch rund um den Handball. Heute ist Ian Trainer für das schwedische Team OV Helsingborg. Das ist auch auf einer sehr professionellen Ebene mit Training jeden Tag und Spielen mittwochs und an den Wochenenden. Darüber hinaus arbeitet er auch als Berater. Also hat er neben den Kindern und mir rund 10 Spieler, die er täglich im Auge behält. Ich nenne sie unsere zusätzlichen Kinder. Was mir gleichzeitig gefallen, ich aber auch gehasst habe war, dass der Lebensstil der Profi-Handballer bedeutete, dass es eine Menge freier Zeit, aber keine Freiheit gab. Sie haben viel Zeit zusammen, aber man kann nie etwas tun, sich zum Beispiel einfach ins Auto setzen und nach Paris fahren. Die Männer müssen immer trainieren. Und ich liebe es impulsiv zu sein.

AP: Was ist Dein Tipp an alle Frauen, die an der Seite eines Profisportlers sind oder es gerne sein wollen? 
KF: Vergesst nie ihr selbst zu sein und für Euch als Person zu stehen. Lebt nicht nur das Leben Eures Partners. Keep it real und erinnert Euch daran, was ihr für Euch tun wollt und entwickelt Euch weiter. Werdet nicht ein Schatten des Mädchens welches ihr früher wart, vor dem Eintritt in seine Welt. Seit das Mädchen in das er sich mal verliebt hat. 

AP: Partnerinnen von Profisportlern werden oft einbezogen in Diskussionen über Sport, über andere Sportler, Spiele, Sportarten, all solche Sachen, wo wir eigentlich gar nicht soviel Ahnung habe. Wenn ich richtig informiert bin, dann hast Du versucht mal etwas anderes zu tun und hast ein Buch über die Freundinnen und Ehefrauen von professionellen Athleten in Dänemark geschrieben. "Kvinden ich Skyggen". Was war die Idee hinter diesem Projekt?
KF: "Die Frau im Schatten" war ein tolles Projekt für mich. Ich liebe es zu schreiben und habe in den letzten fünf Jahren hauptsächlich über Inneneinrichtung geschrieben. So ein Buch zu schreiben war für mich der nächste Schritt meiner Entwicklung. Und heute ist es ein großes Plus ein veröffentlichtes Buch in meinem Lebenslauf zu haben. Aber während meiner 10 interessanten Gespräche habe ich auch gelernt dass meine berufliche Zukunft nicht nur in der Welt des Schreibens liegt. Des wegen habe ich beschlossen mich im nächsten Jahr für ein Hochschulstudium zu bewerben – Psychologie und Kommunikation. 

AP: Lass uns noch ein wenig über Dein Buch reden: gab es Reaktionen von Seiten der Medien? Was haben sie darüber geschrieben?
KF: Die Medien fand das Buch sehr interessant. Vielleicht, weil niemand bisher über "die Personen dahinter" geschrieben hat. Aber ein lustiges Thema ist, dass die Frauen in dem Buch eigentlich auch sehr viel über die Männer sprechen und wie sehr diese in den Sport involviert sind. Deswegen ist das Buch nicht nur für das weibliche Publikum interessant, sondern auch gleichzeitig für die Männer. 

AP: Gibt es Kernaussagen, die viele Frauen erwähnt haben? Was ist das Hauptproblem für die Ehefrauen von professionellen Athleten, egal ob sie zusammen sind mit einem Fußballspieler, Handballer oder einem Golf-Profi oder Kugelstoßer?
KF: Dass sie permanent umziehen müssen. Das man sich kaum ruhig niederlassen kann, bevor es wieder weiter geht an einen neuen Ort. Aber das komische ist, dass dieser Lebensstil noch nie ein Problem für mich gewesen ist. Ich liebe es neue Orte zu entdecken und neue Leute kennen zu lernen. Vielleicht wegen meiner Vergangenheit, wo ich auch die ganze Zeit herumreiste. Auch heute habe ich noch den Wunsch, dass wir mal wieder irgendwo hinziehen. Ich liebe den Süden, und ich bin definitiv nicht für das Leben im kalten Norden geschaffen.

AP: Du hast zwei kleine Mädchen zu Hause. Wenn Du beide mit zwei Adjektiven beschreiben müsstest, welche würden es sein?
KF: Ja, ich war ziemlich jung, als ich meine Kinder bekam. Isabella ist meine Erstgeborene und sie ist 7 Jahre alt. Sophia kam 15 Monate später. Sie war eigentlich nicht geplant, sie passierte einfach☺. Ich erinnere mich, dass ich zusammen mit Emmanuelle Narcisse nach dem Spiel in Gummersbach zusammensaß: Ich hatte eine 5-Monate altes Baby in meinen Armen und ich sagte ihr, dass wieder schwanger war. Sie schaute mich dermaßen geschockt an, dass ich eigentlich nur gedacht habe: FUCK! In der Tat das erste Jahr war hart, aber dann wurde es sehr lustig. Sie sind Pseudo-Zwillinge und sehr eng miteinander. Sie mit zwei Adjektiven beschreiben? Ok:
Isabella = Sanft
Sophia = Wild
AP: Lass uns einen Punkt besprechen, der für viele berufstätige Mütter ein wunder Punkt ist: Wie lässt sich Beruf und Familie gut kombinieren. Und was macht eine gute Mutter aus? Bist Du eine?
KF: Es gibt sowohl positive als auch negative Seiten, egal ob man Kinder früh oder spät im Leben bekommt. Ich war mit 21 verheiratet, schwanger als ich 24 war, Mutter mit 25 und erneut Mutter mit 26. Das ist definitiv kein normales Verhalten für ein dänisches Mädchen! Aber heute bin ich 32 Jahre alt und habe zwei Mädchen im Alter von 6 und 7. Viele meiner Freundinnen, die im selben Alter sind, haben jetzt erst Babies und hängen den ganzen Tag zu Hause fest. Ich dagegen habe ein sehr freies Leben und ich liebe es! Meine Kinder rufen mittlerweile schon an und fragen, ob sie bei einer Freundin übernachten können, deswegen habe ich bereits gelernt loszulassen und die Tage ohne Kinder zu verbringen. Dann kann ich mich auf meine Arbeit und Weiterbildung konzentrieren. Ich glaube an eine freie Erziehung. Warum bin ich eine gute Mutter? Hmmm ... schwer zu beantworten. Ich denke, dass alle Eltern immer ein wenig schlechtes Gewissen haben. Wir glauben immer, dass man etwas besser machen könnte. Ich glaube die Frage sollten andere beantworten. Aber ich bin nicht diese Art von Mutter, die den ganzen Tag in der Küche steht und kocht und backt. Und während das Brot im Ofen ist, werden während eines langen Spaziergangs am Strand Steine gesammelt.... Das passiert natürlich auch, aber nicht oft. Stattdessen wissen die Kinder bei uns genau, was sie in unserem Lieblingscafe bestellen möchten, denn dort sind wir oft und gerne. Oder sie können Lieder von Kanye West oder den Black Eyed Peas mitsingen, weil wir diese Art von Musik lieben. Das wichtigste ist, dass man seinen Kindern Liebe gibt, egal ob man reich oder arm ist!

AP: Ich begann das Interview mit Komplimenten und beende es auch mit welchen- ☺ Man sagt, dass die Dreißiger die neuen Zwanziger sind und es scheint, dass Frau in den dreißiger Jahren viel genauer wissen, wie man das Leben genießen sollte, wie man sexy und glücklich ist. Ist das der Grund, warum Du auf der Titelseite der dänischen Zeitschrift "Q" zu sehen warst? Was macht für Dich eine echte Frau aus?
KF: Das Magazin "Q" war nur ein Job. Von Zeit zu Zeit arbeite ich immer noch als Model. Aber es stimmt, ich liebe die dreißiger und das hat auch viele Vorteile. Ich persönlich denke, dass einige der schönsten Frau der Welt im Alter zwischen 30 und 40 Jahren sind, wie Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Prinzessin Rania von Jordanien und Helena Christensen Sie haben einen inneren Frieden und das ist sehr ansprechend.

AP: Und was machst du im Alter von 32 Jahren um in Form zu bleiben? 
KF: In den letzten paar Jahren war ich wirklich sehr aktiv. Mit 18 konnte ich von Mc Donalds leben, man hat es nicht gesehen. Aber wenn ich heute ein Snickers esse, sieht man das sofort an meinem Bauch. Ich laufe fast jeden Tag, aber nicht viele Kilometer. Stattdessen laufe ich mit einer sehr hohen Intensität und 2-3-mal pro Woche mache ich "Kielerlaufen" (Intervall-Training-System vom THW Kiel). Ian findet es äußerst amüsant, wenn ich zwischen den Laternenmasten auf unserer Straße sprinte, aber er lacht nicht mehr, wenn er merkt wie straff meine Beine und mein Po sind. Es ist sehr effektiv und empfehlenswert! Ich bin nicht extrem und verbiete mir nichts. Aber wenn ich z.B. mal die ganze Nacht Alkohol trinke beim weggehen, dann kannst Du sicher sein, dass ich den nächsten Tag laufen gehe um den ganzen Alkohol und die Kalorien auszuschwitzen. Ich mag es in einer guten Form zu sein und gewisse Muskeln zu haben.

AP: Hast Du schon einmal darüber nachgedacht professionell zu laufen?
KF: Als ich etwa 13-14 Jahre alt war, war der Leichtathletikverein Sparta hier in Kopenhagen an mir interessiert. Sie sagten mir, dass ich eine gute Chance hätte ein guter Sportler zu sein! Aber die Zeit, die man da rein investieren muss um ein Profi zu sein ist enorm. Und selbst dann ist die Chance sich für die Olympischen Spiele zu qualifizieren eher gering. Ich konnte mir nicht vorstellen jeden Tag zu trainieren und auf Diät zu leben um Leichtathletin zu werden. Also wurde ich Model! Es war noch nie mein Ziel Medaillen zu gewinnen, ich wollte immer nur meine eigenen Ziele erreichen und das Gefühl haben, dass ich gut darin bin. Fit sein macht süchtig!

AP: Eine einfache Frage zum Schluss: Was war Dein Motto all die Jahre? 
KF: In den letzten 12 Jahren habe ich sehr viele verschiedene Dinge erlebt, aber ich habe immer versucht ehrlich zu sein! Also sollte ich in diesem Fall Alanis Morissette zitieren:
“I'm a bitch I'm a lover. I'm a child I'm a mother. I'm a sinner I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell I'm your dream. I'm nothin' in between…”
 
AP: Vielen lieben Dank Karina für das offene Gespräch!


Hope you like it!
Xoxo,

A.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment